‘This is the happiest conversation where there is no competition, no vanity but a calm, quiet exchange of sentiment.’ – Samuel Johnson
Wisdom Foundation provides forums for interactive discussions on questions pertaining to scriptural texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, Vedanta and their relevance to one’s life – Applied Philosophy.
Benefits of Interactive Group Discussion:
- Varied opinions and different perspectives add to the understanding of any concept.
- Varied inputs sets one thinking and enables a rational discussion leading to precision and clarity on the subject, rather than generalisation.
- Often latent doubts surface during the discussion, thereby benefitting one and all.
- Wisdom conversations encourage us to cultivate an accommodative and receptive attitude without challenging diverse inputs, and arrive at common understanding.
- Vinayji moderates the discussion to cement the right understanding.
- This process facilitates the conversion of knowledge into wisdom.