A forum for an interactive discussion on questions pertaining to scriptural texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads & Vedanta and its relevance to ones life – applied Philosophy.
‘This is the happiest conversation where there is no competition, no vanity but a calm, quite exchange of sentiment. ’
– Samuel Johnson
Benefits of Small Group Discussion:
- Varied opinions of your colleagues are helpful in understanding any concept.
- Different views are important because no once can conceive them all.
- The varied inputs set you thinking.
- The forum brings to surface same or similar questions latent in you.
- Brings a precision and clarity in your thinking rather than generalise on the subject.
- While answering one develops identification with the questioner and the question.
- While listening you cultivate an accommodative attitude without challenging the input. Failing which one may develop a friction or distal to the separate views emerging during the discussion.
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION: This discussion is in small groups of 5 to 6 members each. An opportunity for a more focused discussion.
BIG GROUP DISCUSSION: Each group presents the analysis and elaboration of the group’s answer in the Big Group Discussion moderated by Vinayji, where he would give his input / comments to the groups presentation.
ONLINE – WISDOM CONVERSATIONS:
1 ST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH
TIME : 3.30 – 4.45pm (IST)