ACTIVITIES OF THE FOUNDATION
GNANA – CLASSES & DISCUSSIONS
BHAKTI – BHAJANS & CHANTING
KARMA – SELF-LESS SERVICE
- Weekly Classes:
Classes Group Discussions.
– Scriptural Texts such as Bhaja Govindam, Atmabodha, Bhagavad Gita, & Upanishads.
– General Topics such as Use & Abuse of Wealth, Harmonise your Relationships, Empower your life, Ancient Wisdom for modern times, etc.
– Special Motivational Sessions for Youth
– Weekly Online Classes on Bhagavad Gita for people across the world.
- Community Education:
– TALKS: Introductory talks to public and private organisations.
– LECTURE SERIES: Annual public lectures in Hyderabad on Bhaja Govindam & Bhagavad Gita.
– CORPORATE SEMINARS: Applied philosophy for corporate governance through ‘THE SPRING ’ – Self –management Program.
-RETREATS – Wisdom Retreat in India & Abroad. An enriching experience to interactive with Vinayji. And participate in various group activities such as Yoga,
Trekking, and Sports, Group discussions, devotional singing & meditation.
– MEDIA: Articles in newspapers, radio and television & web-based interviews.
- DEVOTION – Bhajan’s and Vedic Chanting to chasten one’s emotions.
- YOGA & MEDITATION – Physical exercises for a healthy life.
- KARMA – The foundation provides an avenue for people to offer administrative and other services.
– The community has access to quality education on life skills.
– Participants learn to develop a strong intellect to deal with material
challenges, physical demands, emotional relationships & intellectual dilemma.
– One gains a better understanding of life, to look beyond oneself and commit
to a higher ideal.
– Above all, helps you to discover your true Self.